Monday, March 2, 2009

something to procrastinate.

i recently discovered five things.


1. I have a pimple outbreak (my face is SO oily for some goddamn reason)
2. WRIGLEY's Eclipse mints keep my attention span high. (something i desperately need nowadays; IB's pushing me down the drain.)
3. My new favorite song is You Found Me by The Fray. (dedicated to me by bff Zennie)
4. I gained 1 kg today. (wtf. i just started Varsity Badminton season with practices three times a week and i don't usually eat at school and i gain 1kg. Hokum.?!)
5. I must now attend to my pile of hw.


T.T

7 comments:

  1. lol..
    not enough sleep will contribute to weigh gaining.
    i'll post something about sleep deficiency soon XD.

    most of the songss in fray's new album - the fray are nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. are u serious.
    that's probably why T.T
    shitttz. thanks thought! i'll look out for
    your post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. eclipse mints are my savior. to this day, i swear, that's the only reason i made it this far in ib. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha!
    they are so addicting! ^^

    @imaan: T.T shits. and U WAIT - i will soon write my screw-ode to dear Fourmond.! (hahaa)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG .. im breaking out SO badly..
    i think its the stupid stress from SATs..
    dang it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww, ky! If it makes you feel any better I didn't even notice these things...well except for the mints when i noticed you take like 5 during TOK class XD hahaa, and btw i LOVE that song :)

    ReplyDelete