Sunday, March 8, 2009

new re-do.

ho ho ho.

i got a new hair cut today. this morning i woke up and i felt like my hair was seriously a burden. for the past few months i felt like my hair just kept growing puffier and puffier. seriously. and it sucks that that's because my hair is curly in nature. so if i don't re-bond it, i'd look like a lion. no, i'm not kidding. it's been more than a year since i last re-bonded my hair; so for the past few months it grew longer and more puffy, so puffy that the only thing i could do to my hair was tie it up in a pony tail when i go to school. but that doesn't turn out nice either, since after tying it, all the short, curly new-born hair at the tip of my forehead would spring out, making my hair totally haywire. so anyway today i went to the salon and asked for a new re-do. the barbarer looked through my hair, and in the end said "there's only one solution for this puffiness. re-bond."

-_-"

originally, i didn't want to re-bond my hair again since i've done it more than ten times in the past few years already (therefore explaining why i have so many split-ends). so when the barbarer told me the only solution was to re-bond it again, i was like.. .. T.T.
so then i suggested cutting it shorter (a little above shoulder length), and then re-bonding it.

and that was indeed what happened.

so now i look at myself in the mirror and i think "yuck". seriously.
this short-cut hair makes my face look even rounder. and i look like such a school girl nerd.
wtf T.T

5 comments:

  1. lol...
    looking like a lion doesn't sound so bad to me now.
    @@

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey ky!your hair is HOT okay??
    its really nice i really like it you look great as always you are beautiful you are beautifull~~! ahahah yes dont worry about it, its not as bad as you say it is because its actually really nice:D SO BEAUTIFUL KUAN YUUU!!

    ps: if i didnt put who this was you would think i was a crazy stalker ahahaha but no seriously you are hot:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah the reason I don't comment anymore is because you don't update anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i thought something looked different about you! well, for what its worth, you look especially pretty with your new hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ leon: lol oi

    @ kristi: hahahahaha you stalker!!! and you're too sweeet!

    @ may zhee: i do!!!!!!!!! just not everyday.

    @ sam: haha ahh. thankss :(

    ReplyDelete