Thursday, March 12, 2009

CC experience

lol.
i'm at SKY CC now - the place where EVERY, and i mean EVERY MKIS student comes.
i came only because i was following bff Zennie since he wanted to play for a while and then go for lunch. But when i came, in front of each and every computer sat an MKIS gamer. When they saw me, all of them had the same unanimous expression: "KY?!?!?! WHOAA. KY A GAMER?!!? NO WAY!"

T.T

Allan took a photo of me even. (with Counter Strike open on my screen- not that i was playing or anything).

hahaha.

And now i hear Tim behind me screaming "FUCK" incessantly.


Damn. I should come here more often. Get exposed to what guys REALLY do when they have nothing else to do in their lives.

4 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, i love this. =) i have yet to go to a cc...maybe i'll force jakob to take me one day. haha. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL much.
    hahahaha
    i have gone to cc once. and egh.
    its not my thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL which is... not a lot ;]

    CS! :D Not that great at FPS though. Or fond of them, tbqh... hm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @imaan: hahaha. i don't know ANY comp games. apart from theme hospital - if that's even counted as one T.T

    @amira: hahaha it's not my thing for sure either!

    @syamira: haha!! yeah! it'll be something to remember ^^

    ReplyDelete