Saturday, January 24, 2009

dong dong chang is here!

First of all,
I AM FUCKING DONE WITH MY SATS. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

But then that was only SAT I. Now i have to do SAT II. WTF will this ever end. I am so sick of Metropolitan College as well. The petite room, the huge clock, the unstable table, the fierce woman proctor whose expression was so cold but condescending i wanted to punch her in the eye, and this stupid Korean [sorry my dear Korean friends that i'm so disdainful towards this Korean. It's just that the last time i took it another Korean dude did the same thing] duude next to me who kept going "Aiiishhhhhhhhhhhhhh". please. if you want to make unnecessary sounds go outside and do it.


lol okay. i'm going to ramble about a few other things.
______________________________________________________________________

look at this photo.


YES. A BARRED PRISON WINDOW.
Nowadays my friends keep asking me "why can't you sneak out at night?! like midnight!?!" Well there you go my dears. THIS IS THE REASON WHY I CANNOT SNEAK OUT AT NIGHT.
EVIDENTLY, AS YOU CAN SEE, EVEN MY WINDOWS ARE BARRED. Did my parents foresee the 90% likelihood of me sneaking out at midnight or what. wtf. okok nah maybe they barred it to enhance security.

_____________________________________________________________________

Third thing is,
I'M SUPPOSED TO BE IN AMSTERDAM NOW. I'M SUPPOSED TO BE AT THE HAGUE FOR THE M.U.N CONFERENCE. T.T What am i doing here. okok fine fine. My parents didn't want to pay for this trip because 1. It's CNY tomorrow and 2. sSince I already went to the THIMUN SINGAPORE MUN conference, and since my parents are parsimonious as hell, they refused to pay for this trip to Holland. BUT NOOOOOOOOO. ZENNIE AND JOJO. YOU GUYS BETTER BUY ME STROOPWAFFLES. AND TAKE LOTS OF PHOTOS. AND OMG DEAR ZENNIE. YOUR BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW. Lucky ass to be spending it at Amsterdam.

_______________________________________________________________________

Okok last thing is,
I'm going to Krabbi Island tomorrow. (some island off Thailand) lol don't ask me why it's called Krabbi. And no it doesn't have a lot of crabs. Or maybe it does i dunno. Maybe it's shaped like a crab! Ah well. More on this when i come back! :D

________________________________________________________________________

Damn it i have a lot of HW to do over this short CNY break wtf. T.T
In the mean time, Happy Chinese New Year to all! (:
Gong xi! *dong dong chang music in the background*

5 comments:

  1. hey hey! me HO!
    sat@!!#$!)@*$ done!@)#*(!@&($)*&@$

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Chinese New Year!

    And, okay. You have security bars. Me? I have security GUARDS, not to mention security CAMERAS. ToT

    btw congratulations on surviving the SATs! Hope you get that score you wanted :] If you don't, go steal my brother's brain for a bit... it might help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoho: YES FINALLY DONE! but fk man reading some so hard wth t.t

    Imaan: hahah thanks thanks! OMG i DO NEED UR BRo's BRAINS.!!! and pooor uu having security GUARDS! ><

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's sad. :/

    i havent used my brain for whole two days and i now feel sick. :)

    ReplyDelete