Saturday, January 3, 2009

Please be 180cm :D

check this guy out.


Doesn't he give you the chills!
*I wish my boy would be able to sing like that.



*Zennie why can't you sing like him at least :[
(bahahaa. Jk-ing! i still love the way you sing now. :D)


You know Youtube has more than 10000 singers who have innate abilities to sing, but this guy does it without any hint of pretentiousness!

OH and he's TAIWANESE! Oh yes baby. But he grew up in Boston. So that means he's an ABC! [American-Born Chinese] I love ABCs. :]


Hmm..I wonder how tall he is. :O

8 comments:

  1. KY, cool blog weii...I'm gonna check out your profile and posts cuz it seems interesting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh god. he does have a good voice. make him famous ky. go promote in taiwan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOD OH MY GOD I LIKE! GIVE ME! Taiwanese some more! I love Taiwanese!!! And American-born omg so much better ...

    Seriously can't resist guys who can sing well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg i totally agree with u MZ ><
    and chee. HAHAHA. maybe my summer plan is
    to make him famous in taiwan :p
    diddo! ahhh haha thanks thanks so much :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg dude I wanna know this guy! Where did you find him from??????????

    He's quite cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha
    youtube.
    Jason Chen
    type that in :]

    ReplyDelete
  7. DUUUUUUUDE guess whaaat
    i made a homepagieeeeeeeee!!!

    comecome :D

    http://x47.peps.jp/kurumooie

    i hope you can figure it out with your chinese character skill. :D yay
    just make sure you dont click on advertisement though. :S theres hellalot of them so :OOOO

    (now do i even need to tell you who this anonymous is? loll.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. (haha udont need to i can tell from the writing Hahaha ;) )

    AH. I SHAL GO AND SEE NOW!

    ReplyDelete