Monday, April 19, 2010

it has to end, doesn't it.

So I've decided to start blogging again. Because I think I'll be needing this in the months to come, and especially after I leave Malaysia to the States. As May approaches and senior year comes to an end, it's weird; I feel more and more lonely, and isolated. The bittersweet-ness of what is about to come has hit me far too early, and I find myself not able to concentrate on the present (i.e IB Exams); and instead my mind wanders off to the future of what will become of me. Believe me, I am not strong, or independent. I can already foresee my midnight bawls on the phone. The mere thought of leaving my family and my friends aches.

2 comments:

  1. KY whatever happens we'll always be here for you. No matter what i'll be here. Don't think about it too much. I know how you feel, but enjoy every moment while it lasts KY. It'll be hard, I know, but we can do it. I know you can do it. i love you :)

    ReplyDelete