Saturday, April 18, 2009

my weekend.

MYMUN VI conference this week! More updates later but just thought I'd drop by! I LOVE my MYSPY Team!! You guys are STARS :)





In the mean time, haha; i think my neighbor's having a mini-concert - probably for some celebration of a kind. So, even though my 1000+ songs in iTUNES were all unfortunately washed away a few weeks ago, i have background music for the remainder of my night! They're singing songs that are really old, but so classic! Yeah, it's not like a real concert where there are real celebrities. I think it's probably one that my neighbor orgnanized themselves. It's like a small karoake session on stage! :D The singing's actually pretty decent. I actually hear music rather than noise! :)

3 comments:

  1. haha nice pic. good to hear you had a great weekend!

    I'm always irrationally thankful when people who do karaoke can sing... >> it's kind of mean, but, yeah....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaaa, KY yay! :)
    i'm glad you had fun. wasn't that stressful was it?

    and ahaha, my pic! BAHA
    you're so cute ky

    ReplyDelete