Thursday, February 12, 2009

i must release this. forgive me for my being moody and mean.

Remember how i said last week was just a horrible, horrible week? Well this week's worse. Then again it's not even the end of the week yet. But yes, you can see how horrible, HORRIBLE this week REALY is. Is it even possible to have something worse than horrible? Yes. To Mr. Fourmond: if you can't fucking appreciate the map that I took home to do by MYSELF, then fuck off. I have a life, i have to cope with IB, i have so many things to worry about that map is the max i can do. You're not even being fair. I can't dedicate ALL MY TIME to this map. I took it home and worked on it for a whole night, and this was the best i could do. If you can't appreciate that, wait, it's not even hypothetical. YOU DON'T APRIECIATE IT AND INSTEAD YOU ASK ME TO RE-DO IT AGAIN. Are u fucking crazy? And i thought you were a reasonable teacher. Yeah..right. I hate you. I hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you. I hate your class i hate you i hate your attitude i hate it when you pms AND I DETEST YOUR SMELL.


So that was what happened today. this week is supposed to be spirit week but hell there is no spirit at our school. I take so much time organizing events for the student body, but i find myself standing up there being stared at blankly when i ask "how's everyone doing today!"
wtf is wrong with you people. you're the ones who complain that "ohh student council sucks they don't do anything." well look who's talking.




i am so sick of everything. of work, of life, of you, of myself, of the whole world.
stay way from me or i will bite you.

9 comments:

  1. hey Kuanyu!
    seems like school sucks.. well it's the same for me.
    junior is just horrrible :(


    hope you're doing alright

    love, Yura

    ReplyDelete
  2. yura!
    hi :)
    o
    haha thanks for writing!
    i felt better just spilling
    haha thank you ^^
    hpoe you're doing fine too! :D

    all the bestt

    ReplyDelete
  3. KY!
    i didn't know you had a blog.
    haha ever since may zhee, i have become an avid reader of blogs. :)

    i know school can be a bitch.
    i am usually on top of all my work but i find myself lagging behind lately. gaayy.
    and about spirit week, you've been give such a difficult job to raise the non existent spirit our student body encompasses.
    but honestly i think you have done a really good job.
    spirit week is definitely better this year than the last.
    people just don't appreciate the good things.
    haiyo.
    at least it's friday tomorrow!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. debraaaaaa :)
    haha so nice to see you here :D

    ah i knowwwwwww ><
    and it's so depressing when you feel you can't work and you're like slacking off instead T.T

    haha ahh thanks for the compliments. ^^
    and yes thank god it's friday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa Debra hahahaha why is my name there.

    Yeah Kuan Yu I know the map thing is so bloody GRRRR. How the heck does that contribute to freaking IB hah?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sigh i dunno.
    btw i wrote this post during TOK
    right after gz told me about fourmond's response to the map.
    i was that moody yea.

    T.T

    ReplyDelete
  7. Man, major aggro. But I can see why.

    Mr F is just weird this week, swear to god. Bad mood all around. What's worse is that when he gets in that mood, you CAN'T COMPROMISE and it's like... wtf... He refuses to see your side of things I think.

    Sigh.

    ANYWAY hope your next week picks up. Have a fun weekend at least :]

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey hey
    thanks imaan.

    i'm so glad it's the weekend T.T
    sigh sigh

    have a good week too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahaa, KY very nicely said. lol. It's good to let out everything you feel. Don't worry, he IS being unreasonable. I agree. Feel better okay? I love you

    ReplyDelete