Sunday, December 28, 2008

BRAIN POWER PLEASE.

BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. ba black sheep have u any wool.
T.T



Ah. I hate having to study for SATs during the winter break.
What bugger. Pfft. And i thought I was the most skilled in Math. But my Math always gets the lowest score out of the three sections. What shit is this. Why why whyyyyyyyyyyyy!



In the College Board SAT Study Guide, it's proven that people who do well in school won't do necessarily do well on the SATs.
HAH. Maybe that's why I don't do well. T.T Or am i just denying the fact that I'm actually quite dumb.

SATs YOU ARE MY NEMESIS.
AND YES I'D LIKE FOR YOU TO VANISH.


But God, please give me the power to score a 2200 + on January the 24th. Thank you. I owe you one. :]

7 comments:

  1. omg ur not dumb. so its not a fact.! (: and GOGOGO sats. T.T its erm, cool to study sats over winter break. O: lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG you started! high five!! im still not in the work mood hahaha and kuan yu you are one of the smartest people i know! YOU CAN DO IT!! GO KY!!! haha love you:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh hahha thanks Kristiiiiiiiiiiiii
    u give me so much hope! :]

    and noo :( me no smartest.
    i neeeeded ya support and u gave me! hahaha
    TQ KRISTI :)
    i love you toooooooooooooooooo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. whats memesis, kurumi wonders (´・д・);;
    after seeing you wrote hellaot in other entries, i decided to read this but my eyes wont let me!!! my school is starting on 6th and i havent worked on my homework yet but it seems like its gonna be QUITE difficult to finish in a day.. :)

    peace

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahahah ishida!
    nemesis means enemy!! ><

    AHH U NEED BRAIN POWER TOO.
    i give u. so u can finihs ur hw1
    and shit ur school start soearli la ><

    ReplyDelete
  6. shit i was gonna finish it but i dont even know where i left it wehey :D

    ReplyDelete